Get in the Spirit of donating this February. You will be entered for a chance to win a domestic round-trip ticket through Spirit Airlines when you give blood February 1-12.
Rules and regulations apply:
The Spirit Airlines promotion is valid February 1–12, 2021.
- Cannot be combined with other promotions
- Must be 18 years or older to participate
- No transfers will be allowed
- Gulf Coast RegionalBlood Center employees are not eligible
- Winners will be contacted directly by a Blood Center team member; please ensure your contact information is up to date on your Digital Donor account. If you need assistance, please contact customer service at email@example.com or (713) 791-6373.
*Gulf Coast Regional Blood Center will draw two winners of a Spirit Airlines domestic round-trip tickets (ARV: $500) from all blood donors between February 1-12. If we cannot reach the winner within a week, we will draw another name.*
Follow us on social media @commitforlife to get updates about our promotions, giveaways, and special blood drives. We love to interact with our donors, so please share your donation experience and love by using #CommitForLife.
As of June 15, 2020, Gulf Coast Regional Blood Center is testing all blood donations for the COVID-19 antibody.
Gulf Coast Regional Blood Center is using the Roche Diagnostics Elecsys Anti-SARS-CoV-2 Test and the Ortho VITROS Immunodiagnostic Products Anti-SARS-CoV-2 IgG. These tests are authorized by the FDA under an Emergency Use Authorization, which means it can be used only during the time of the Coronavirus pandemic crisis. This test is authorized by the FDA only for detecting the presence of antibodies against SARS-CoV-2 and is not intended for diagnosis of COVID-19.
The Blood Center is inviting donors who test positive for the antibodies to return and give convalescent plasma to help patients recover in local hospitals.